Thursday, August 30, 2018

This Is Closure

So, I’m curiously thinking that your Vegas Trip was with the new girl you found when you were last on POF just after we celebrated Father’s Day together. Maybe that’s why you changed your mind about taking me. Of course as hard as it is for you to keep your attention on anything, there could have been several women.

What’s funny is even if that’s not true, it wouldn’t have been the first time you have been shady while we were together. The last time we broke up was because of a message a brunette woman left me about being in your bed while I was at conference. The time before that was because of the inappropriate relationship you had (maybe even still have) with Tiffanie.

So, maybe YOU’VE been the unfaithful one from the very beginning and maybe THAT’S the real reason you never trusted me and was always checking my phone. You judged me so strictly because you knew your own behavior. You assumed that everyone acts like you when you think no one can see you.

You’ll never admit it, I know, because you can never admit that you do anything wrong. After all, you blame me for always running away but refuse to see how your gradual (but all too apparent) intolerance of me makes you aggressively and abrasively push me out the door when you’re done with me.

All I know is this, our mutual defense mechanisms made us completely incompatible; and for that I am so deeply sorry.

However, I now have enough information to finally be done with you. Regardless, thank you for being you because (while I am a slow learner), at least, I FINALLY learned. And when I come to the end of my life, if I am alone, it will be because I CHOOSE to be.

Your package is in the mail and after this message you will be completely removed from my phone and will never hear from me again. Yes, I did leave...AGAIN. However, I finally choose to believe that you pushing me away really does mean you don’t want me. So, I will never be coming back (not that you would ever ask me to).

I hope for your sake and all the women you encounter that you finally figure out what you want. I hope you can someday believe that you are NOT your father and that what he said about you was WRONG because that, my friend, is the only thing preventing you from having healthy “companionship”. I always loved you deeper, stronger, and more than anyone else in my life. I always will. Nothing will change that and...funny...THAT will change nothing.

Love Always,

Shery

No comments:

Post a Comment